Hi..
I AM CHARLESGEORGE.I live in cochin.I had my BTECH(MECHANICAL 2005 - 09) in MBC PEERMADE,KERALA.I WILL HELP U ALL TO GET YOU THE LATEST SEMINAR OR PROJECT TOPICS.IF U WANT TO CONTACT ME PLESE MAIL at charlesgeorgeg@gmail.com

LOOK HERE FOR YOUR SEMINAR & PROJECT?

Custom Search

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cyberware

Cyberware is a relatively new and unknown field. In science fiction circles, however, it is commonly known to mean the hardware or machine parts implanted in the human body and acting as an interface between the central nervous system and the computers or machinery connected to it. More formally:

Cyberware is technology that attempts to create a working interface between machines/computers and the human nervous system, including (but not limited to) the brain.

Examples of potential cyberware cover a wide range, but current research tends to approach the field from one of two different angles: Interfaces or Prosthetics.

No comments:

AdBrite

Your Ad Here