Hi..
I AM CHARLESGEORGE.I live in cochin.I had my BTECH(MECHANICAL 2005 - 09) in MBC PEERMADE,KERALA.I WILL HELP U ALL TO GET YOU THE LATEST SEMINAR OR PROJECT TOPICS.IF U WANT TO CONTACT ME PLESE MAIL at charlesgeorgeg@gmail.com

LOOK HERE FOR YOUR SEMINAR & PROJECT?

Custom Search

Monday, January 25, 2010

Trans European Services for Telematics between Administrations (TESTA)

The Trans European Services for Telematics between Administrations (TESTA) system is the private IP-based network of the European Community. TESTA is a telecommunications interconnection platform for secure information exchange between the European public administrations.

TESTA is not a single network, but a network of networks, composed of the EuroDomain backbone and Local Domain networks. The EuroDomain is a European backbone network for administrative data exchanges acting as a network communication platform between local administrations.

No comments:

AdBrite

Your Ad Here