Hi..
I AM CHARLESGEORGE.I live in cochin.I had my BTECH(MECHANICAL 2005 - 09) in MBC PEERMADE,KERALA.I WILL HELP U ALL TO GET YOU THE LATEST SEMINAR OR PROJECT TOPICS.IF U WANT TO CONTACT ME PLESE MAIL at charlesgeorgeg@gmail.com

LOOK HERE FOR YOUR SEMINAR & PROJECT?

Custom Search

Monday, January 25, 2010

MeSCoDe

File Management is a very relevant application in computer field. �MeSCoDe� software focuses on splitting files in a user friendly manner, merging different source files into a single one, compressing a file that can save large extend of memory decompressing compressed files to produce the original file. Compression and decompression are very useful for durable data.

The software named �MeSCoDe� has been developed using C++. The title �MeSCoDe� is the abbreviation of Merging, Splitting, Compression and Decompression. All these facilities can be done using �MeSCoDe�.

No comments:

AdBrite

Your Ad Here