Hi..
I AM CHARLESGEORGE.I live in cochin.I had my BTECH(MECHANICAL 2005 - 09) in MBC PEERMADE,KERALA.I WILL HELP U ALL TO GET YOU THE LATEST SEMINAR OR PROJECT TOPICS.IF U WANT TO CONTACT ME PLESE MAIL at charlesgeorgeg@gmail.com

LOOK HERE FOR YOUR SEMINAR & PROJECT?

Custom Search

Monday, January 25, 2010

C3D

C3D has had a breakthrough in the 3-D arena with their FMD technology, which allows multiple layers of data to be printed onto the surface of a CD-sized 12 cm disk. What sets FMD apart is the sheer number of layers that are made possible.

C3D�s fluorescent technology could scale up to an impressive 1.4 terabytes of data storage when applied on a single sided 12 cm disk with 100 layers. With S3D�s new FMD technologies, gigabytes will replace megabytes as data storage�s common currency.

No comments:

AdBrite

Your Ad Here